Now people are positioning the quality of a car, not how fast the car is, but the braking system of the car. The brake pads are related to the safety of a family, and the brake pads still exist in the market. Large defects, need to improve the quality of the problem, the quality of the quality lies in the technical problems in production, the following ceramic brake pad manufacturers to explain to you the current automotive ceramic friction materials need to improve several key technical issues:
(1) Improve the performance and quality of special binders (resin and rubber) of friction materials (such as high thermal decomposition temperature, low heat loss, low free phenol content, high softening point, fine grain size, good toughness, etc.), and actively develop New resin for friction materials;
(2) Increasing the thermal conductivity of the friction material in order to accelerate the transfer effect of the frictional heat and prevent the performance degradation caused by the decomposition of the friction material;
(3) Actively develop porous fillers with light weight and superior performance to reduce product density and reduce braking noise;
(4) Improve the key process operations and quality inspection and control methods such as crushing, mixing, hot pressing and heat treatment (curing), and the level of process equipment to ensure the stability of mass production quality of products;
(5) Reduce the friction noise induced by the friction plate;
(6) Improve the shear strength and compressive strength of the brake disc safety brake.